Friday, February 11, 2011

What we have been up to

We have been here for 3 months now. All settled in, getting to know more people, becoming familiar with our surroundings and whatnot.

Tairel loves his new job. He says it is a lot more laid back, people he works with are nice, he is working days now which he likes a lot more. I think working the grave shift for so long was getting to him.

I am enjoying staying at home with the kids. Its weird that all I do now is take care of the kids but I have a lot less stress and can put my entire focus on raising them and teaching them. I am grateful that Tairel can make enough to support us and allow me to stay home. I have been able to take the kids to a playgroup called Mighty Mites. There are about 15 kids and a few mothers there for me and the kids to socialize. We have only gone a couple times but we all seem to really like it.


Peyton is 100% potty trained now. I was able to finally get that done with not working anymore. She surprisingly potty trained really quick. She is even potty trained at night time. Im really proud of her.


Seth is sitting up, crawling and pulling himself up onto furniture. It will be any day now before he is walking...I cant believe how fast he is growing up.


Ever since Seth has learned to move around, Peyton has taken a lot of interest in him all of a sudden. They are little pals now. They get into everything, hide out in their room playing. Its really cute to see them playing together.


We are loving living in a small town, with no street lights, you can leave your car on and kids in the car to run into the post office or store for something quick. You can ride your snowmobiles or 4wheelers everywhere here. People we have been meeting are really nice. So far, we really enjoy it here. I just cant wait for summer. I hear its breathtaking.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you started up this Blog Alli. It's so great to see more pics of where you live and what you guys are doing. I can't believe how big Seth is! Crazy!! I love that he and Peyton are becoming little buddies. How fun is that?!

    ReplyDelete