Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

For Easter we just got the kids a little bit of candy and little toys, nothing really special. We had heard about this big city Easter egg hunt that was on Easter and decided to go. We are glad we did. For Seths age, they had a bunch of grass on the floor with plastic eggs, boiled eggs, rubber duckies, little stuffed animals. There were about 50 other kids his age and when they said "go" everyone just grabbed as much as they could. Seth ended up with chocolates, m&ms, dog stuffed animal, rubber duckie, and 50 cents. After the hunt, they handed out a bigger stuffed animal and toy to each kid. He got a green bunny and an elmo camper toy with 5 play pieces. Something that I would assume was at least $15-$20. They handed things similar to these to all 50 or so kids.

Meanwhile, Peyton was doing an egg hunt outside. She ended up with $9 but was disappointed that she didnt get anymore candy. They also gave her age group (not sure how many kids there were but Im guessing a lot) some prizes. She got 3 ponies, and a big Easter basket with a stuffed animal, yo-yo, bubble machine, sidewalk chalk and some candy.


They love all the stuff they got and had a fun time doing the Easter egg hunt. I cant believe the stuff they ended up coming home with. I thought they would just get some eggs with candy...not huge prizes. Glad we went :) Oh, and did I mention that all of this was FREE?

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I can't believe all the stuff they got for free, that is great! :)

    ReplyDelete