Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Seth!

I cant believe Seth is a year old already. Our baby is growing up so fast. For his birthday we just celebrated it by ourselves, opened gifts and ate ice cream. Seth also got the best birthday present ever. He learned how to walk! He isnt great at it but he can take quite a few steps before losing his balance. We are so proud of him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETH!


2 comments:

  1. So cute! I like the pajamas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting.. I can't wait until daxton can walk but at the same time i know i need to enjoy him well his is as small as he is because i will miss having him not being able to walk around. it's great to see Seth walking around through.. :D :D

    ReplyDelete